â˜†JOYN-CXW-6 crude fiber analyzer operating procedures and precautions
First, the safety rules
1. Infrared heating tube and crucible can reach 100 degrees or higher when heating and cooling, so to prevent the operator from being burned, please put the heating shield on the outside of the crucible before starting work;
2. During use, the container and sample used must be consistent with the temperature of the instrument (approximately 100 degrees);
3. Unplug the power outlet before maintenance and cleaning, and the infrared heating tube and crucible must be cooled. Use a damp cloth and a non-flammable non-corrosive cleaning agent.
The information is smiling to the face, and the pleasure is indispensable; the information is sweet, and it is not upset at all times; the information is raised back and raised, the good luck is always followed; the information is sentimental, and I wish you happiness!
Second, sample processing
1. Grind the sample to be measured to 40-60 mesh, sieve and dry to constant weight;
2. If the sample must be measured in a fresh state (ie under water), a dry sample containing no water must be measured under the same conditions to determine the water content inside;
3. If the fat content of the sample exceeds 5-10%, degrease with petroleum ether (evaporation residue no more than 1g/100ml) in an amount of 25ml per gram of sample.
Third, the general rules of instrument operation
1. Dry the crucible to constant weight and record its weight to four decimal places;
2. Place the sample dried to constant weight into the above å©åŸš and record its weight to four decimal places;
3. The above two subtractions, calculate the sample weight;
4. Turn the three-way valve (ie unit control knob) under the instrument to CLOSED;
5. Place the level of the sample containing the sample accurately into the instrument and align it. (When picking/putting with å©åŸš, first open the tiger's mouth to a large enough size, and be sure to clamp it in the upper part of the upper part. With a turn or break, be patient and slow to operate);
6. Slowly press down on the handle to make the digestion tube compact (the lower pressure rod is pressed down and pulled out to fix it, and the internal push is released; when pressing down, you must first see if there is any straightening, and the movement must be slow when lifting. Otherwise, it is easy to turn the shackles;
7. Turn on the power and condensate (turn on the faucet);
8. Set the acid hydrolysis (or alkaline hydrolysis) time by the time button;
9. The acid solution (or lye) will be prepared. (Before, since the equipment is cold, keep the temperature consistent, in order to prevent the reaction tube from rupturing due to temperature difference, so do not preheat, then change the liquid later. , all need to be preheated in advance) from the top of the instrument into the digestion tube;
10. Set the heating gear (generally choose to heat until the liquid boils);
11. After the acid hydrolysis (or alkaline hydrolysis) is completed, that is, after the time is used up, the infrared heating is turned off;
12. Wait until the liquid is cold to no longer boil. Turn the three-way valve to the VACUUM position and open the peristaltic pump to drain. (If the liquid is drained very slowly, turn off the peristaltic pump and turn the three-way valve to the PRESSURE position. Blow the pump, perform backflushing, then rotate the three-way valve to the VACUUM position, open the peristaltic pump for draining, and repeat the operation until the liquid is drained);
13. After the liquid is drained, turn the three-way valve to the CLOSED position. At this time, add the pre-heated aqueous solution according to the experimental scheme, and then empty it. Repeat this step until the PH value is neutral;
14. After the liquid is drained, turn the three-way valve to the CLOSED position. At this time, add the pre-heated lye (or acid solution) to the alkaline solution (or acid solution) according to the experimental scheme (here corresponds to the acidification in front) , that is, if the acid solution is first performed, then the alkaline solution is performed, and vice versa), and steps 8-13 are repeated;
15. Follow the experimental scheme for subsequent treatment. Finally, clean the instrument with hot water. After cleaning, turn off the cooling water and turn off the power.
16. Finally, process the data according to the experimental scheme and calculate the results.
17. Remarks: Use this equipment to measure different components. Please refer to the specific method. At present, the equipment has the following methods. If necessary, you can ask the equipment administrator for help: a) Crude fiber detection method (Weende method, AOAC );
b) determination of silicon oxide;
c) determination of acidic washing lignin;
d) determination of acid detergent fibers;
e) determination of lignin and plant cellulose by potassium permanganate;
f) Determination of neutral detergent fibers, etc.
Fourth, the experimental notes
1. The weighing process must be accurate (close the balance door), do not take the shackles with your hands, use the clips to take them;
2. When adding liquid to the inside of the instrument in the second and subsequent steps, it must be ensured that the liquid is hot, avoiding the explosion of the instrument's off-duty tube due to temperature differences;
3. It is best not to use washing powder for washing the instrument, to wash the solvent such as clean, it is best to use hot water for cleaning. If it is not clean, it can be cleaned with a small amount of solvent; 4. In acid hydrolysis (or alkaline hydrolysis) After completion, the liquid should be slowly discharged to prevent the floating sample from adhering to the wall of the digestion tube. If the sample adheres firmly, it cannot be washed with water, and can be gently brushed off from the bottom with a soft brush;
5. The quartz crucible is lightly handled to avoid smashing, crushing, breaking, etc.
6. If there is obvious blockage when used for a long time, it can be dried and placed in a stirrup furnace for about 1-2 hours at 500 Â°C, and then cleaned after cooling;
Shanghai Qiao Yue will be happy to recommend relevant products for you!
The company's products are guaranteed for one year and free lifetime maintenance. Qiao Yue always provides you with efficient and quality service, we will ship as usual on Saturday and Sunday!
With an experience of over 30 years, Helper created a new subsidiary who produce bakery and pastry making machines which is applied in the processing of noodles, dumpling, pancake, bread, biscuits, Saqima, hamburgers, pizza, steamed buns, etc. Reliable quality and many patent technologies make Helper`s equipment success in this particular market. Made of stainless steel and meeting all health and hygiene standards is the principle of Helper`s machine designing.
Bakery Making Machines,Fresh Noodle Production Line,Vegetable Processing Machines,Pastry Making Machines
Helper Machinery Group Co., Ltd. , https://www.ihelpergroup.com