Shoushan Stone has a wide variety of colors and different colors. Different stone types have their own unique features from shape to color to texture. Although there is a world of difference between Shangjia Treasures and poor quality products, laymen can break their strengths and weaknesses with the naked eye. However, if more than one hundred Shoushan stone varieties are collectively displayed together, they are required to have their names. Don't talk about the average Shoushan stone lovers, that is, the experts, I am afraid I have to be dazzled, think twice and be cautious. Although there are only twenty or thirty kinds of Shoushan Stones currently on the market, there are also similar colors and similar textures and similar textures. In addition, the anti-counterfeiting technology also penetrates into the Shoushan Stone Market, which makes the identification of Shoushan Stone more complicated, which also increases the difficulty of identification. In this case, it is particularly important to master certain identification knowledge and cultivate a certain discriminating ability.
To cultivate and improve the discriminating ability of Shoushan Stone, there are mainly the following channels: diligent study, rigorous study, knowledgeable, exchange and study, and pursuit of quality.
Experience recognition method:
In the long-term practice, Shoushan Stone experts have accumulated a wealth of identification experience. Although different identification experts, the summary of experience and identification methods are not exactly the same, but in summary, its entry point is nothing more than the following: shape, including shape, edge, skin phase; color; texture; texture, including lines, cracks grid.
Tian Huangshi's identification
How to identify the "King of Stones" Tian Huangshi, this is a problem that Shoushan Stone collectors and connoisseurs are very concerned about, and also a necessary identification ability. Ancient and modern Shoushan Stone Appreciators and researchers have identified Tian Huangshi's experience as shape, stone skin, hue, texture, crack shape, feel and specific gravity.
(1) Shape: According to the geological formation and evolution history of Tian Huangshi, the general Tian Huangshi maintains its natural shape, that is, the shape of the goose egg, but the field yellow stone produced near the upper plate pit is sometimes angular, because it is close to the stream. At the source, Tian Huangshi lacks the opportunity to roll and hone. In addition, there is a small part of Tian Huangshi. During the process of burying the underground, due to the movement of the earth's crust, the stone body is broken and divided into several petals to form an angular shape. Although the soil is not nourished for a long time, the edges and corners of the section are not smoothed, so sometimes When the stone farmer discovers the fractured field Yellowstone, he usually continues to look for the "other half" nearby.
(2) Stone skin: In addition to a small number of Tianhuangshi appearance, there is no stone skin. Under normal circumstances, Tian Huangshi has a skin layer covering, so the presence or absence of stone skin is an important basis for the identification of Tian Huangshi.
The skin of Tian Huangshi is very thin or slightly thick. The color of stone skin is mainly black, yellow, white and green. The cortex has single layer, double layer and three layers. The cortex is thinner than the stone skin of other excavating Shoushan stone. It is soft and smooth with a knife. The knife feels smooth and slightly, and the powder is fine and even.
Under normal circumstances, the color of the single layer of Tian Huangshi is yellow, white, black, green, the color is thick and light, the distribution of the overall unity, and some of the two sides are different, and some are in the form of a block, the texture also has advantages and disadvantages. . The skin color is pure as the yellow tooth, the texture is extremely pure, called Huangtian Yellowstone; yellow and grayish green, the texture is slightly indurated, the color is hemiplegic; black and slightly green, the skin is clear, it is also high quality; the skin color is gray and light The light color is deep and partial; the black is sandwiched with small yellow-green or small pieces of gray, the lines are coarse and complex, and the psychic is poor, mostly hardfield yellow or mixed stone. Some single-layered Pitian Yellowstone has white skin on one side and black skin on the other side, that is, one side is wrapped in silver and the other side is crow skin.
There are two layers of Tian Huangshi, some have a thin yellow skin inside the crow skin, and some have a translucent white skin inside the crow skin. These two double-layered skin yellowstones, most of which belong to Huangtian Yellowstone, have a fine outer layer of leather, a uniform thickness of the inner layer, a pure musculature, and even a condensate.
Because Tian Huangshi has a certain mobility, coupled with the change of the acidity and alkalinity of the soil sand layer, sometimes three layers of skin yellowstone can be seen. Or the crow skin is outside, the yellow skin is in the middle, and the white skin is inside; or the yellow skin is outside, the black skin is in the middle, and the yellow skin is included. Tian Huangshi, which contains multiple layers of stone skin, is opaque and difficult to see, but it tends to have excellent texture.
Under normal circumstances, in addition to some three-layer skin of Tian Huangshi, the general Tian Huangshi, under the light has a good permeability, you can gain insight into its inner texture.
Related reading: Shi Yi returns home a natural fashion space
(3) Hue: To identify the true color of Tian Huangshi, you should not observe it under the light, but observe it under the sunlight. Experts who are good at identifying Tian Huang usually describe the "cooked" and "old" of Tian Huang in terms of shades of color, in order to speculate on the length of Tian Huang's sleep in the ground. Tian Huangshi's color is fresh and unconventional, stable and not turbid, not floating, and its biggest feature is that there is no "fire" and it is mainly yellow. Regardless of Hongtian, Kuroda, and Baitian, there is a layer of â€œimperial gasâ€ with yellow flavor, but the main pigments and color purity, concentration and sarcoplasmic psychicity of different Tianhuangshi are not the same. Even the same piece of Tian Huangshi, its color inside and outside is not static. Except for Baitian Huangshi, most of them are thick and thick, especially the large and generous Tianhuangshi. There are very few colors inside and outside. Only the shape is small and the volume is small, so that they can get close to one color inside and outside.
Generally speaking, there are two types of silver-wrapped Jintianhuang. One is between Baitian Huangshi and Huangtian Huangshi. It has a white peony sarcoplasm and a heart resembling the golden yellow huangshi. Most of Baitian Huangshi has a yellow heart. If the yellow heart is more, it is a silver wrapped gold. The other is Baipi Tian Huangshi. There is also a kind of "golden wrapped silver" Tian Huangshi, which is extremely rare.
"Greenfield Stone", the world has rumors, has not seen so far.
(4) Texture: The texture of Tian Huangshi basically hides the fine radish pattern of dense mesh, and it is dense and dense, and it is not disordered. For example, the new radish is peeled, like the fresh orange citrus cut. The finer the sarcoplasm of Tian Huangshi, the lighter the color and the more transparent, the more obvious the radish pattern, so the radish pattern of Baitian stone is often the most beautiful. There is also a kind of Tianhuangshi. The radish pattern is extremely hidden, extremely fine, extremely inconspicuous, and the color quality is also very pure. It is one of the most condensed Tianhuangshi.
(5) Splitting pattern: There is a saying that â€œthere is no land and no landâ€ in Shoushan. This is because most of the yellowstones are more or less cracked. However, the crack is not unique to Tian Huangshi, but the crack of Tian Huang, its color and shape are different.
The cracker of Tian Huangshi has a clear grid and a dark grid. The Mingge is mostly on the surface layer, and it is mostly cross-shaped, such as a turtle crack. Pittou Tian Huangshi, and Xiaxia Tian Huangshi are mostly. The grid is straight and neat, and the pits are the most common. The dark grid is more deeply hidden in the texture of Tian Huangshi. The grain is thick and deep, and the stone is soft, such as Baitian Yellowstone and Shangyutian Yellowstone. If the plaid is sloppy, long and sturdy, the yellowstone is relatively tender and tender, and it is seen in the upper scorpion. The slant is shallow and short, the quality is condensed and tender, and the middle scorpion is mostly, and it is also common in the fine yellow pebbles of the upper and lower jaws.
The red grid of the field yellowstone excavated in the field, also known as "red ribs", is mostly brown or yellow. The skinless Tian Huangshi red grid is heavy. Black Pi Tian Huang Shi and Bai Pi Tian Huang Shi are also common in their skin intrusion, so that it is difficult to cover up when carving.
(6) Hand touch: Another important feature of Tian Huangshi is that the texture is warm, delicate and tender. Each color field Yellowstone, even if it is Baitian Yellowstone or Kuroda Yellowstone, under the light of the light, the stone heart is yellow and red, and the treasure is splendid. Although the winter is cold, it is also warm and affectionate. Tian Huangshi is in the grip, feels fat and moist, does not oil all the year round, and does not dry, and once he feels the brilliance.
(7) Specific gravity: 2.6--2.65
Installation Accessary, Rubber Granule, China Installation Accessary
JIANGSU WMGRASS CO., LTD. , https://www.wmgrassturf.com