Moisture Analyzer Usage
1. Plug in the power cord, open the heating compartment, and put the bracket with the handle up, pay attention to the handle not to touch the instrument.
2. From a box of sample trays, take one out and place it on the holder with the handle and close the heating chamber.
3. Press the switch key, the instrument displays 0.000, and the machine is warmed up.
4. After half an hour, press the peel button and the instrument will display 0.000g.
5. Then open the heating chamber, put the sample to be called in the tray, put 5-10 grams.
6. Close the heating chamber and press the start button to start measuring the moisture.
7. After a few minutes, the instrument stops automatically and makes a sound. At this point, the measurement ends and the instrument displays the moisture of the sample being tested.
8. To re-measure another sample, press the reset button to open the heating chamber, take the sample on the weighing pan, re-sample the sample, and repeat the above steps (no need to preheat).
Moisture Analyzer Usage Precautions
1. When the moisture analyzer is in use, the system must be completely sealed. The connection of the Karl-Fisher reagent liquid path of the moisture analyzer must be tightened, from the reagent bottle to the metering pump to the reaction cell. Otherwise, reagent leakage will directly affect the test. result. If the system is not sealed, another problem is that the Karl Fischer reagent absorbs air moisture during the test, which causes the titration end point to be delayed.
2. Sampling should be accurate. Generally, 10 mg of water is required for the prescribed sample. As far as possible, a 10 ul sampler is used. This is the same for methanol reagent and ethyl ester. Because it is not only accurate and fast, it also prevents water droplets from sticking. After the same take-up, care should be taken to shorten the opening time of the reaction tank.
3. Magnetic stirring speed adjustment: In the reaction tank, because the titration reagent is added locally, and the electrode is not in one place, the stirring speed is preferably so fast that no turbulence is formed, so that the end point can be reached as quickly as possible.
4. The titration speed setting must be fast and slow first, and the drip timing should be fast to minimize the test time, and the strain is slow when approaching the end point, which can improve the measurement accuracy.
5. After each test, be sure to empty the Karl Fischer reagent in the system, then clean it with methanol. Never wash the system with water, as it is not easily volatilized and will cause Karl Fischer in the next test. The reagent calibration is not true. Cleaning with methanol will ensure the accuracy of the measurement.
6. It should be noted that in daily life, the moisture analyzer should be kept away from strong magnetic fields, avoiding the electronic display jumping when working, and abnormal phenomena appear. Especially for manual moisture analyzers, since the glass-automatic burette must be used to meter the Karl-Fischer reagent and the methanol solvent, the glass burette itself must be connected to the outside due to the equilibrium pressure.
Thank you for your interest in Shanghai Jiapeng's products. In addition to this product introduction, Shanghai Jiapeng also has three-use UV analysis, nucleic acid protein detector, gel imaging analysis system, photochemical reactor, constant current pump, automatic partial collector, etc. Introduction, if you are interested in Shanghai Jiapeng products, please contact us. Thank you!
Protein Skimmer,Aquarium Protein Skimmer,Protein Skimmer Aquarium,Marine Aquarium Protein Skimmer
HENGYUE INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD , https://www.hetoaquarium.com